Welcome to the Cool List, my blog about cool things happening in Santa Fe. Please forward it to a friend if you like it.!
Sean Mary Helen Johnson
Mixed Media & Photography
Cool Picks for the Week
You’re Invited: Fri. June 8, Open Studio “Make Believe” a Mixed Media Photography exhibit from Santa Fe artist Sean Mary Helen Johnson, 4 – 7 pm at 829 Don Cubero St. Sponsored by Art Showcase
- RSVP Now for Women2Women Luncheon, Wed. June 20 at noon with Margo Covington, a Lymphatic Decongestive Therapist. Her talk is titled,“Self-Empowerment thru the Lens of Lymph” Email Jody to save your space at Cowgirl.
- Art Feast Benefit Gallery Opening: Sat., June 9th, 5 – 8 p.m. Heidi Loewen Fine Art, 315 Johnson St. – 20% sale proceeds donated to giving art scholarships, classes & art supplies to Santa Fe Public Schools.
- Food Depot Benefit: Rock CAN Roll, Santa Fe Place Mall Food Court. Building life-size sculpture from non-perishable food. Wed. June 13 – Sun. June 17. Attendees may vote for their favorite.
- Pre-registration is required: Wells Petroglyph Preserve Public Tour, Mesa Prieta Petroglyph Project, Sat, Jun 16, 9:30am – 11:30am. Docents lead visitors through an insightful two-hour tour representing Archaic, Ancestral Puebloan & Historic Period rock art.
Save the Date: Santa Fe River Clean + Green, a community arroyo & river clean up event organized by Santa Fe Watershed Assoc., Sat. June 16. Meet at Alto Park to clean litter from the river. Meet at Montano Park to help trim willows & elms
- Save the Dates: Santa Fe Studio Tour, June 16-17 & 23-24
- Get Tickets Now to Celebrate the Summer Solstice with Sangria and Song with the Santa Fe Community Foundation, Thurs., June 21, 6:30 PM – 9 PM at the Club at Las Campanas. Featuring performances by Luis Reyes–D.M.A. Collaborative Piano Performance USC and Connor McCreary–M.M. Voice Performance Northwestern.
Anthony Bourdain’s Recipe for Scrambled Eggs
If you have something you want to post to the Cool List regarding a non-profit in Santa Fe Email me & I’ll be happy to share for free. If you have something you’d like to post regarding your for-profit business, service or event, I’ll be happy to share for a small fee. Email me for details.
Please forward this onto your friends in Santa Fe and ask them to Sign Up for my emails! Thank you!!