Welcome to the Cool List, my blog about cool things happening in Santa Fe. Please forward it to a friend if you like it.
The Opening Reception for Roberta Parry’s “Of Rocks and Trees” exhibit Sat., July 7, 3-5, in the Red Room at Joe’s Dining, 2801 Rodeo Road. To be catered by Joe’s with an open bar.
Cool Picks for the Week
- RSVP Now: Santa Fe Women to Women Luncheon on Wed. July 18 at noon at Cowgirl with guest speaker Roxanna Shapouri, Financial Consultant with Charles Schwab. Email me to reserve your space. $25 at the door
- Free Native Plant Walk with Gail Haggard of Plants of the Southwest at the Railyard. Sat. July 7th, 10am – noon. RSVPs appreciated email@example.com
- Free Event: Santa Fe Opera Insider Days, coffee & pastries followed by a talk by opera insiders and a backstage tour; reservations not required. 8:30 am Saturdays thru Aug. 24.
- Register Now: Warrior Women’s Wealth & Wellness. Kimberley Chambers will be one of the guest speakers joined by 5 Top Warrior Women who will share their journey to wellness that lead them down a path to define a new way to wealth. Friday, July 13th from 6-8 pm at BODY. Register here. Contributions from this event will go to the next winners at 100 Women Who Care in Santa Fe
- Register Now: A Gathering Creative Women Workshop, Aug. 18 – 21. A retreat at Sanctuary Rass Mandall with yoga, meditation & 5 digital portraits from photographer Patti Bose of yourself to use for your website, social media, personal branding etc. Space limited. For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly Meeting: Santa Fe NOW, Tues., July 10 at 6:30pm at Del Charro, 101 W. Alameda St. The National Organization for Women is dedicated to its multi-issue and multi-strategy approach to women’s rights, and is the largest organization of feminist grassroots activists in the US. Head to the back room of Del Charro for the monthly meeting, learn what’s happening locally, and what you can do to further social justice.
Cool Rainy Days Are Finally Here!
If you have something you want to post to the Cool List regarding a non-profit in Santa Fe Email me & I’ll be happy to share for free. If you have something you’d like to post regarding your for-profit business, service or event, I’ll be happy to share for a small fee. Email me for details.
Please forward this onto your friends in Santa Fe and ask them to Sign Up for my emails! Thank you!!