Welcome to the Cool List, my blog about cool things happening in Santa Fe. Please share.
Cool Pick of the Week
Marty Stuart at the Lensic – The Grammy winner, Grand Ole Opry star, country music archivist, photographer, musician and songwriter comes to town with support from Wayne “The Train” Hancock. Sat. Jan. 20 at 7:30pm at the Lensic.
Cool Posts You’ve Shared
- Stand Up~Show up~ Speak Up: Santa Fe Women’s March, Sun. Jan. 21 begins at noon at the Roundhouse & ends at the Plaza at 1pm. Poster party on Jan. 20 from 2-4pm at 1420 Cerrillos Rd. Bring poster boards, markers & imagination to create your own board for the march. Email here for more information. T-Shirts for the march are on sale now at Roadrunner Printing, 1235 Siler Rd.
RSVP for the next Santa Fe Women2Women Luncheon. Wed. Jan. 24. We’ll meet at Cowgirl restaurant at noon and our guest speaker this time will be Heloise Jones, local author & writing coach. Come with ideas, stories to share and leave with new friends and perhaps new clients. $25 at the door. If you would like to be a future guest speaker, please email Jody Feagan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Andi Sutherland hosts EFT Tapping Meetup: Tapping into Wealth. The group will explore the issue of personal, familial and cultural scarcity and after an hour of tapping, we’ll leave with nervous systems that are more secure in their experience of abundance and wealth. Wed., Jan. 24th, in the Library at the Hotel Santa Fe (Cerrillos & Paseo de Peralta) 7:00 – 8:30, cost $19. No previous EFT Tapping experience is necessary. Details and RSVP here.
- Film & Speaker: A screening of Merci Congo, about the conflict minerals trade in East Congo and the amazing activists who are working to change the situation there. Neema Namadamu, one of the activists featured in the film, will speak about her work empowering women in the region and changing the paradigm there through grassroots organizing. This event is free and open to the public. Donations
gratefully accepted. RSVP requested to email@example.com Fri. Jan. 26 at 6pm at The Studio Center of Santa Fe (formerly Warehouse 21)
- League of Women Voters – Get help from the Santa Fe County chapter of the nonpartisan nonprofit to learn all about ranked-choice voting, figure out where to vote, and then register to do so, if you haven’t already. Fri. Jan. 26, 3-5 pm at Devargas Mall
- 100 Kids Who Care in Santa Fe – inaugural meeting Sat. Jan 27, 2-3pm for grades 8th – 12th at The Studio Center of Santa Fe (formerly Warehouse 21)
- 100 Women Who Care in Santa Fe Next Meeting – Wed. Feb. 7, from 6-7 pm at the Scottish Rite Temple
Have something you want to post to the Cool List? Email me & I’ll be happy to share.
Please forward this onto your friends in Santa Fe and ask them to Sign Up for my emails! Thank you!!