Welcome to the Cool List, my blog about cool things happening in Santa Fe. Please forward it to a friend if you like it.!
Barrel Cactus Abloom, Transparent Watercolor
by Roberta Parry
Cool Picks for the Week
- Blue Jeans, Boots & BBQ to Benefit Esperanza Shelter at the Eldorado Community Center June 23 @ 5 – 8 pm with Art Show featuring works by Angel Wynn Click here for ticket info.
- Take a Step Toward a Better Lifestyle, presented by Raquel Koch – a FREE event, with a $10 suggested donation. Your donation will be benefitting Gerard’s House, a safe place for grieving children, teens and families where healing happens through acceptance and peer support. Hosted by MorningStar Senior Living, 2041 S Pacheco St., Tues, June 26th 5:30 – 7:30pm
- Music on the Hill at St. John’s College June 27, Ryan Montano, a fusion of jazz, soul and Latin stylings. Ride the FREE Santa Fe Pick-Up shuttle from the Capitol lot. Music on the Hill is in need of your support for this program to bring free concerts to the Santa Fe community. Donate here
- Lantern Decorating for International Folk Art Market Parade with Meow Wolf
Meow Wolf needs help to prepare their big display for the market’s parade. Every Saturday in June from 11am – 4 pm, drop in to learn about a variety of art styles, decorate a lantern, and prepare for the parade on the Plaza on July 12.
- Since 1949 Rodeo de Santa Fe – kicks off this week…June 20 -23
- Join the Movement to End Gun Violence. New Mexicans to Prevent Gun Violence is mobilizing concerned New Mexicans across our state to reduce gun violence and prevent future tragedies. Click here to Pledge Your Support
The Santa Fe Farmers’ Market is Cool
- Farmers Market is open Sat. & Tues. 8 am – 1 pm & starting July 4, on Wed. from 3-7 pm click here to see what’s in season.
If you have something you want to post to the Cool List regarding a non-profit in Santa Fe Email me & I’ll be happy to share for free. If you have something you’d like to post regarding your for-profit business, service or event, I’ll be happy to share for a small fee. Email me for details.
Please forward this onto your friends in Santa Fe and ask them to Sign Up for my emails! Thank you!!