Welcome to the Cool List, my blog about cool things happening in Santa Fe. Please share.
Sensuous Scarves uniquely designed & custom-printed by Santa Fe artist Janet O’Neal, just in time for Christmas! Click here for more info
Cool Pick of the Week
Las Posadas at the Pecos National Monument, a ritual recreating the Holy Pilgrimage of Mary and Joseph. The park will have refreshments, carol singers, a procession celebrating Las Posadas, music, and a piñata for the kids! 5:30 pm Click here for details
Cool Posts You’ve Shared
- Pics with Pups – Bring your favorite dog (or guinea pig in a sweater, or fish if they’re OK to travel) and get your holiday photo taken with your pet. Proceeds benefit the Christmas Fund of the Street Homeless Animal Project, which provides veterinary and financial support to the companion animals of homeless folks. Counter Culture Café 930 Baca St. Sat. Dec. 16 from 10 am to 1 pm
- Aloe plant give-away – One more notice…I have an overgrown aloe plant. It belonged to my mother, who died 5 years ago. It has grown and grown I and would like to share clippings with friends. If you’d like one, email me. Aloe is great for burns, cuts, fever blisters and someone told me recently, good for the air in your home.
- Labyrinth Walk-Winter Solstace: Carrying the Light, Sun. Dec. 17 2 pm Genoveva Chavez Center, 3221 W. Rodeo Rd
- In conjunction with the National Homeless Persons’ Memorial Day, join the New Mexico Coalition to End Homelessness for a memorial ceremony to honor and celebrate the lives of homeless friends and neighbors who passed away in 2017.
Our Lady of Guadalupe Church, 417 Agua Fría St, 3:30 pm. It’s in the courtyard, so dress warmly.
- CASA First Volunteer training begins on Jan. 17. Make a difference in a foster child’s life by becoming an advocate as the child navigates through the court system. Learn more at www.CASAfirst.org
Have something you want to post to the Cool List? Email me & I’ll be happy to share.
Please forward this onto your friends in Santa Fe and ask them to Sign Up for my emails! Thank you!!