Welcome to the Cool List, my blog about cool things happening in Santa Fe. Please share.
High Rockies High
by Roberta Parry
20″ x 12″
transparent watercolor on paper
click here for purchase information
Cool Pick of the Week
New Mexico Gay Men’s Chorus makes its Lensic debut with all the fun and surprises that have made NMGMC concerts one of the area’s favorite events. It’s a colorful, bright and—obviously—gay variety of warm winter songs to welcome the holiday season. Fri, Dec. 8 at 7:30pm – click here for tickets
Cool Posts You’ve Shared
- Pics with Pups – Bring your favorite dog (or guinea pig in a sweater, or fish if they’re OK to travel) and get your holiday photo taken with your pet. Proceeds benefit the Christmas Fund of the Street Homeless Animal Project, which provides veterinary and financial support to the companion animals of homeless folks. Counter Culture Café 930 Baca St. Sat. Dec. 9 from 10 am to 1 pm
- Good news! Wyatt is back tomorrow!! Need help with your iPhone &/or computer? My son, Wyatt can help. He’s here for one week. Email me if you’d like to book time for him to come over. He’s a wiz!!
- Aloe plant give-away – I have an overgrown aloe plant and would like to share clippings with friends. If you’d like one, email me.
- Artist in Residence in December – Each Thurs., Fri., & Sat. between 4 and 7 p.m. local artist Bette Yozel will be demonstrating painting in the lobby of the Hotel St. Francis
- Artist in Residence in January – Thurs., Fri., & Sat. between 4 and 7 p.m., local artist Roberta Parry will be demonstrating transparent watercolor painting in the lobby of the Four Seasons Rancho Encantado
- Need a great car mechanic? I can’t say enough good things about Johnny Pink at Pinky’s Automotive in Santa Fe. 1640 6th St. in Santa Fe, 505-819-1597. He did my brakes & an oil change for half the price of the other mechanic I had been using & he picked up & dropped off my car for me. I was very impressed & want to spread the word. Tell him Jody Feagan sent you.
- CASA First Volunteer training begins on Jan. 17. Make a difference in a foster child’s life by becoming an advocate as the child navigates through the court system. Learn more at www.CASAfirst.org
Tis the season!
Have something you want to post to the Cool List? Email me & I’ll be happy to share.
Please forward this onto your friends in Santa Fe and ask them to Sign Up for my emails! Thank you!!