Welcome to the Cool List, my blog about cool things happening in Santa Fe. Please forward it to a friend if you like it.
THE FENCE at the Railyard Park features Santa Fe photographer Patti Bose‘s work.
ASMP (The American Society of Media Photographers) New Mexico chapter, and United Photo Industries, in partnership with the Railyard Park Conservancy, are pleased to present the 7th annual edition of the nationally acclaimed photographic outdoor exhibition series called THE FENCE, on display through Oct. 27
Cool Picks for the Week
- If you were not able to attend the Aug. 1st meeting of 100 Women Who Care in Santa Fe don’t forget to write your check to Girls On The Run and mail it to Katie Rountree. Click here to request the mailing address.
La Moda II – A Fashion Show at Eloisa at Drury Plaza Hotel, 228 Palace Ave. Fri. Aug. 10 from noon – 2:30pm. After the huge success at of La Moda at Eloisa in March, a sequel is in the wings — La Moda II, produced by natasha SANTA FE in collaboration with Singular Couture. Features handwoven and shibori-dyed garments by Natasha Nargis as well as clothing and jewelry by designers represented by natasha SANTA FE — and of course the fabulous Singular Couture collection. Contact 505-913-9236 for more info.
St. Clair Winery Release Party to support Santa Fe Habitat for Humanity, Fri., Aug 3rd, 6-8pm, Hosted by Herve’ Wine Bar, 139 W San Francisco St. 100% of the $15 per person admission fee will be donated to Santa Fe Habitat for Humanity! Guests of this release party will be presented with a glass of the new D.H. Lescombes Limited Release 2014 Cabernet Franc, alongside wine-inspired hors d’oeuvres.
- Santa Fe Farmers Market 50th Anniversary Sat. Aug. 4, produce, music, cake, face-painting, a clown, piñatas and other fun birthday activities.
- Santa Fe Dreamers Project Benefit Concert, Sun. Aug.5, 2nd Street Brewery Rufina Tap Room, 8:30 pm, tickets $5-$15.
- RSVP Now for the next Santa Fe Women to Women Luncheon, Wed Aug, 15 w/ guest speaker Dr. Robyn Benson, from Santa Fe Soul Center For Optimal Health talking about the “Power of Regenerative Medicine: Natural therapies to look 10 years younger, renew & restore sexual function & libido, end continence & feel more energy & vitality every day”. Noon at Cowgirl. $25 at the cash at door email Jody to reserve your spot. Space limited.
- A Gathering Creative Women Workshop, Aug. 18 – 21. A retreat at Sanctuary Rass Mandall with yoga, meditation & 5 digital portraits from photographer Patti Bose of yourself to use for your website, social media, personal branding etc. Space limited. For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dogs Die in Hot Cars…Not Cool
If you have something you want to post to the Cool List regarding a non-profit in Santa Fe Email me & I’ll be happy to share for free. If you have something you’d like to post regarding your for-profit business, service or event, I’ll be happy to share for a small fee. Email me for details.
Please forward this onto your friends in Santa Fe and ask them to Sign Up for my emails! Thank you!!