Welcome to the Cool List, my blog about cool things happening in Santa Fe. Please forward it to a friend if you like it.
Angel Wynn, Santa Fe Artist & Photographer. See her work at 7 Arts Gallery or if you are by chance in Walnut Creek, CA see World of Frida, at Bedford Gallery Lesher Arts Center
Cool Picks for the Week
- Aztec History Presentation: In conjunction with his exhibit Ye Gods!: Icons of Aztec Deities, artist Richard Balthazar gives an outline of the legendary migration of the Aztecs into Anahuac. El Museo, 555 Camino de la Familia. Fri. June 29 at 6pm. The show of 15 large-scale black & white drawings hangs thru July 29.
- Pride on the Plaza: Support all of your LGBTQIA+ friends and family. Sat. June 30 start at the PERA building at 11 am ending at the Plaza, and then hang out with free live music and the best party people (plus Pride King Quinn Fontaine and Pride Queen Guava Chiffon).
- What’s Blooming Tour: Walk on the paths through the garden with tour guides to identify and describe the plants that are in full bloom. Santa Fe Botanical Garden,
715 Camino Lejo Santa Fe. Tues. July 3, 9:30-11AM, $10
- Pancakes on the Plaza July 4th. Sponsored by Rotary. 7am-noon plus Auction, Arts & Crafts, Car Show & Children’s Activities throughout the day. Proceeds benefit local non-profits.
- Register Now: Warrior Women’s Wealth & Wellness. Kimberley Chambers will be one of the guest speakers joined by 5 Top Warrior Women who will share their journey to wellness that lead them down a path to define a new way to wealth. Friday, July 13th from 6-8 pm at BODY. Register here. Contributions from this event will go to the next winners at 100 Women Who Care in Santa Fe
- Join the Movement to End Gun Violence. New Mexicans to Prevent Gun Violence is mobilizing concerned New Mexicans across our state to reduce gun violence and prevent future tragedies. Click here to Pledge Your Support
If you have something you want to post to the Cool List regarding a non-profit in Santa Fe Email me & I’ll be happy to share for free. If you have something you’d like to post regarding your for-profit business, service or event, I’ll be happy to share for a small fee. Email me for details.
Please forward this onto your friends in Santa Fe and ask them to Sign Up for my emails! Thank you!!