Welcome to the Cool List, my blog about cool things happening in Santa Fe. Please forward it to a friend if you like it.!
Santuario de Chimayo Nocturne
Santa Fe artist, Cheri O’Brien
Cool Picks for the Week
- Visit Local Artists’ Studios during the Santa Fe Studio Tour, June 16-17 & 23-24, 10 am – 5pm. Over 50 Santa Fe artists open their studios including Cheri O’Brien Studio #09, Roberta Parry Studio #47 & William Rhea Studio Studio #51
- RSVP Now for Women2Women Luncheon, Wed. June 20 at noon with Margo Covington, a Lymphatic Decongestive Therapist. Her talk is titled,“Self-Empowerment thru the Lens of Lymph” Email Jody to save your space at Cowgirl.
- Santa Fe River Clean + Green, a community arroyo & river clean up event organized by Santa Fe Watershed Assoc., Sat. June 16. Meet at Alto Park to clean litter from the river. Meet at Montano Park to help trim willows & elms 10am – noon
- Lantern Decorating for International Folk Art Market Parade with Meow Wolf
Meow Wolf needs help to prepare their big display for the market’s parade. Every Saturday in June from 11am – 4 pm, drop in to learn about a variety of art styles, decorate a lantern, and prepare for the parade on the Plaza on July 12.
- Unity Santa Fe invites you to a Summer Solstice Celebration at 6 pm on June 21. The celebration includes a Labyrinth walk followed by drumming to the Medicine Wheel, Lakota prayer & continued celebration. All are welcome to bring a small gift to Mother Earth for the Labyrinth or Medicine Wheel (stones, flowers, seeds, etc.) 1212 Unity Way.
- Celebrate the Summer Solstice with Sangria and Song with the Santa Fe Community Foundation, Thurs., June 21, 6:30 PM – 9 PM at the Club at Las Campanas. Featuring performances by Luis Reyes–D.M.A. Collaborative Piano Performance USC and Connor McCreary–M.M. Voice Performance Northwestern.
- Blue Jeans, Boots & BBQ to Benefit Esperanza Shelter at the Eldorado Community Center Jun 23 @ 5 – 8 pm with Art Show featuring works by Angel Wynn Click here for ticket info.
Stay Cool with…
If you have something you want to post to the Cool List regarding a non-profit in Santa Fe Email me & I’ll be happy to share for free. If you have something you’d like to post regarding your for-profit business, service or event, I’ll be happy to share for a small fee. Email me for details.
Please forward this onto your friends in Santa Fe and ask them to Sign Up for my emails! Thank you!!