Welcome to the Cool List, my blog about cool things happening in Santa Fe. There’s lots going on this week!
Make Janet O’Neal’s Studio your last stop on the Eldorado Studio Tour on Sat. May 19 from 5-8pm and join her for a wine & cheese reception. Janet is an award-winning photographer & mixed media artist. Plan to tour her studio & see her stunning, new works. RSVP Space Limited
Sponsored by Art Showcase, promoting artists in Santa Fe for Film, Interior Design & Collectors
Cool Pick of the Week
May 19th, 9:30AM- 5PM, Santa Fe Community Convention Center
- RSVP for Santa Fe Women2Women Luncheon w/ guest speaker, Dede Feldman, former State Senator, consultant & author. Wed. May 23, noon at Cowgirl $25 at the door. Space limited.
- One Year Anniversary Celebration at Cheri O’Brien Fine Art Gallery, 618 Canyon Road. “If Life is a Circus Then I Must Be a Clown”, Fri. May 18th 5-7pm
- Mugs for CASA, Help Fill a Foster Child’s Cup at Cafe Opuntia, Sun. May 20 from 2 – 5 pm. Mugs created by artists, students & friends will be sold for advocacy for local foster care children. Music by Lisa Carman.
- Santa Fe Chapter of the Awesome Foundation is accepting grant applications.You could win a $1,000 grant to turn your awesome community project into an awesome reality! Open to Individuals or groups. Deadline June 1. Apply here:http://www.awesomefoundation.org/en/chapters/santafe Questions? Email email@example.com
- If you are a member but were unable to attend the last 100 Women Who Care Meeting please mail your checks, payable to Feed Santa Fe, to Katie Roundtree. Click here to get her address
- Mark Your Calendar: Fri. June 8, Open Studio “Make Believe” a Mixed Media Photography exhibit from Santa Fe artist Sean Mary Helen Johnson, 4 – 7 pm at 829 Don Cubero St. in South Capitol. Sponsored by Art Showcase
Summer Time Cooking!
Here are 5 recipes for Bruschetta. Buen Provecho!
If you have something you want to post to the Cool List regarding a non-profit in Santa Fe Email me & I’ll be happy to share for free. If you have something you’d like to post regarding your for-profit business, service or event, I’ll be happy to share for a small fee. Email me for details.
Please forward this onto your friends in Santa Fe and ask them to Sign Up for my emails! Thank you!!