Welcome to the Cool List, my blog about cool things happening in Santa Fe. Please share.
Cool Pick of the Week
Take part in a labyrinth walk celebrating the vernal equinox at the labyrinth behind the Museum of International Folk Art. Sun, Mar. 18 at 1pm For more info, call 474-0002
- A member of our 100 Women Who Care group has a Singer sewing machine that she would like to donate to a good cause or to someone who would need and use it. Please respond to this email if you have someone to recommend and I’ll put you in touch!
- The Hearing Loss of America addresses vertigo and dizziness, which often affects those with hearing loss or deafness. Learn more about what causes vertigo and how it can be treated. Sat, Mar. 17, 10:00am Natural Grocers. 3328 Cerrillos Rd
- 100 Kids Who Care in Santa Fe is looking student liaisons at each of the high schools in Santa Fe to help build the group by announcing the meetings, putting up flyers and encouraging fellow students to attend. There are only 2 meetings left for this school year: Sat. Mar. 31 and Sat. Apr. 21. If you know of a student who would be interested in being a part of the founding board and representing their school, please contact Coco Randolph. FYI For the meetings kids bring $5 to $20 ($5 = 1 vote) and support local non-profits. Together kids can make a difference too!
- 3rd Annual Fiber and Clay Sale: Marguerite Wilson + Janet Lever-Wood, Mar. 17 & 18, 10am – 4 pm at 9 Fido Lane. Call for info 505-670-8219
- ETF Tapping with Andi Sutherland – Tap Away Your Blocks to Success – Wed. Mar. 21 7-8:30 pm at the Hotel Santa Fe. Click here for more info
- Mark Your Calendar for Holy Fools Day & celebrate with a free online event to inspire others to step out in support of what they love to create change. Sunday, March 25, at 3 pm www.holyfoolsday.com
A new Cli-Fi (climate-change fiction) novel from local author, Debra Denker
What have you read lately that you love?
Have something you want to post to the Cool List? Email me & I’ll be happy to share.
Please forward this onto your friends in Santa Fe and ask them to Sign Up for my emails! Thank you!!