Welcome to the Cool List, my blog about cool things happening in Santa Fe. Please share.
Cool Pick of the Week
- 100 Women Who Care in Santa Fe Here’s an update on donations collected from our Feb. 7th meeting: $10,416 for SFPS Adelante, $5,225 for Reading Quest & $600 for S.E.E.D.S makes a grand total of $16,241 for three great non-profits in Santa Fe! Thank you members for being a part of this wonderful group! We together are truly making a difference in Santa Fe.
- 100 Kids Who Care in Santa Fe is looking student liaisons at each of the high schools in Santa Fe to help build the group by announcing the meetings, putting up flyers and encouraging fellow students to attend. There are only 2 meetings left for this school year: Sat. Mar. 31 and Sat. Apr. 21. If you know of a student who would be interested in being a part of the founding board and representing their school, please contact Coco Randolph. FYI For the meetings kids bring $5 to $20 ($5 = 1 vote) and support local non-profits. Together kids can make a difference too!
- Community Day at Meow Wolf – Get reduced-price admission to the House of Eternal Return and a day of special programming, Sun. Mar. 11, 10 am – 8 pm
- Volunteer Orientation at the New Mexico Center for Therapeutic Riding. Those with interests in horse care and handling, rider assistance, barn maintenance, photography or just clerical work are invited to an info and orientation session. No horse knowledge is necessary, and training is provided. To join, RSVP to 757-2498 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Tue, Mar. 13 from 3:30pm – 5:30pm
- Save the Date: Big Brothers Big Sisters Gala Oct. 20
What have you read lately that you love?
Have something you want to post to the Cool List? Email me & I’ll be happy to share.
Please forward this onto your friends in Santa Fe and ask them to Sign Up for my emails! Thank you!!