Welcome to the Cool List, my blog about cool things happening in Santa Fe. Please share.
Kimo Theater II by Bill Rhea, 11″ x 14″ oil on canvas framed, $1,400
click here for purchase information
Cool Pick of the Week:
Santa Fe Independent Film Festival Oct 18 – 22 more info here
Cool Posts You’ve Shared:
- Schola Cantorum of Santa Fe‘s candlelit concert in Ohkay Owingeh Pueblo’s historic and beautiful 1800s Our Lady of Lourdes Chapel Fri., Oct. 13, 7:30pm
- Hunt for the Red ROctober: A river wide clean up day w/ Santa Fe Watershed Association Sat. Oct. 14, Alto Park picnic area 10am – 12pm. Find a red rock (they are hidden in the river bed) & you could win a prize.
- ShowHouse Santa Fe “West of Contemporary” Sat. 10/14 & Sun. 10/15, 11am – 5 pm, supporting dollars4schools.org
- If you’d like to learn EFT Tapping or improve your technique, please join Andi Sutherland for EFT Tapping Basics: A Condensed EFT Level 1 Workshop on Oct 14 from 1-5 pm at the Unitarian Universalist Church in Santa Fe. Registration is necessary. Call Andi at 505-310-1465 or email email@example.com
- Change the Course of Your Family’s Future: A Free Seminar with Adrienne Gottlieb at The Montecito, Oct. 19 at 6pm in the Library email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Mayor’s Ball is an annual gala created to bring awareness to and raise funds for chosen nonprofit organizations. On Sat., Oct. 21st at the Santa Fe Convention Center, Communities in Schools NM and The Food Depot (who distributed 5.1 million meals last year) will be recognized for their great work and we still need a few more volunteers to make the sold out, 650-guest event simply magnificent. By volunteering at the event, you’ll be supporting these nonprofits and the children and families they serve. Contact Sarah Carter
- Santa Fe Farmers Market Saturday 8 am – 1 pm
Enter to Win a FREE ONE HOUR MASSAGE from Jennifer Lamprey
Licensed Massage Therapist – one entry per person only – must live in the Santa Fe area – CLICK HERE to enter
Cool Trunk Show
Cheri O’Brien Fine Art is proud to host local artist Carol Palmer Huntington for a Trunk Show of her fabulous one-of-a-kind jewelry opening on Fri. Oct. 13, 11-6pm. Come view her unique jewelry and find out about her methods. Cheri O’Brien Fine Art located at 618 Canyon Road open Thurs-Mon. 11-4pm. The show runs Oct. 13-23.
Have something you want to post to the Cool List? Email me & I’ll be happy to share.
Please forward this onto your friends in Santa Fe and ask them to Sign Up for my emails! Thank you!!