Welcome to the Cool List, my blog about cool things happening in Santa Fe. Please share.
The aspens are turning! Oh happy autumn!!
Cool Pick of the Week:
Tickets $15 Adult
1131 Siler Rd, Suite B, call (505) 992-2588 for directions
Cool Posts You’ve Shared:
- New Mexicans to Prevent Gun Violence (NMPGV) is inviting you to a free event that celebrates life over death, love over hate, and art over guns. Oct. 7th 5:30 -7 P.M. at CCA Email Miranda Viscoli for info
- Need Volunteers for the Mayor’s Ball: The Mayor’s Ball is an annual gala created to bring awareness to and raise funds for chosen nonprofit organizations. On Saturday, October 21st at the Santa Fe Convention Center, Communities in Schools NM and The Food Depot will be recognized for their great work and we need volunteers to make the sold out, 650-guest event simply magnificent. By volunteering at the event (or with setup or breakdown the day before and after), you’ll be supporting these nonprofits and the children and families they serve. Check out the Volunteer Enrollment Form for more details and contact Melanie Lenci with any questions.
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk in Santa Fe is on Sat. Oct. 7 raises money for breast cancer research and patient support services. Questions? email Jessica Duncan
- Big Brothers Big Sisters is looking for sponsors and auction donors for their upcoming Golden Ticket Gala coming up on Oct. 7th. Contact Stacy Fischer for more info
- If you’d like to learn EFT Tapping or improve your technique, please join Andi Sutherland for EFT Tapping Basics: A Condensed EFT Level 1 Workshop on October 14 from 1:00 – 5:00 pm at the Unitarian Universalist Church in Santa Fe.
Registration is necessary. Call Andi at 505-310-1465 or email email@example.com
Enter to Win a FREE ONE HOUR MASSAGE from Jennifer Lamprey
Licensed Massage Therapist – one entry per person only – must live in the Santa Fe area – CLICK HERE to enter
Have something you want to post to the Cool List? Email me & I’ll be happy to share.
Please forward this onto your friends in Santa Fe and ask them to Sign Up for my emails! Thank you!!