Welcome to the Cool List, my blog about cool things happening in Santa Fe. Please share.
Cool Pick of the Week
Shakespeare in the Garden
To kick off the 2017 Shakespeare in the Garden run of The Tempest, Santa Fe Botanical Garden will host a pre-performance reception with Rachel Kelly (Shakespeare in Santa Fe) and John Andrews (The Shakespeare Guild), at 6:00 pm on Aug.23. All tickets for opening night include the pre-performance reception.
Hors d’oeuvres and sparkling wine will be served. Persons attending the pre-performance opening night reception must be 21 years of age.
Cool Posts to Share
- Last reminder…If you haven’t already, please mail your checks for 100 Women Who Careto Katie Rountree, payable to the Santa Fe Animal Shelter. If you need Katie’s mailing address, let us know. Thanks!!!
- Laura Tohe “The Navajo Code Talkers: With Our Language We Fought the War” Thurs. 8/24 at the Museum of Indian Arts & Culture. 5:30 wine reception. Presentation begins at 6:30. Presented by Silver Bullet Productions. Ticket info here
- Alzheimer’s Walk for a Cure – Aug. 26 at 10am on the Plaza. They are still looking for walk sponsors, teams & volunteers. For more information reach out to David Davis, the Santa Fe Director –firstname.lastname@example.org
- I highly recommend Thaddeus Richardson, owner of Punchlist New Mexico for complete home maintenance, remodel and repair in Santa Fe. If you need some work on hour house give him a call 505-980-1027
- Our Santa Fe Women2Women Luncheon for this month is SOLD OUT. Hope to see you next time.
Gift Certificate Giveaway
Sign Up Here to win a free $50 gift certificate from The Beat Goes On, Upscale Resale at 333 Montezuma Ave. in Santa Fe
Have something you want to post to the Cool List? Email me & I’ll be happy to share.
Please forward this onto your friends in Santa Fe and ask them to Sign Up for my emails! Thank you!!