Welcome to the Cool List, my blog about cool things happening in Santa Fe. Please share.
Cool Pick of the Week
Aug 27 noon
at The Railyard
This wellness community event brings yoga classes, DJs, alternative medicine, essential oils an more to the local park for a healthy day of fun. Yoga starts at noon, and the Santa Fe Animal Shelter will have adoptable dogs to meet from 1-3 pm, plus a raffle drawing with great prizes at 6 pm benefiting Fathers New Mexico (fathersnewmexico.org).
Cool Posts to Share
- We turned in our donations this past week from 100 Women Who Care in Santa Fe from last month’s meeting. We raised $8,791.67 for The Santa Fe Waldorf School Native American Scholarship Fund and $3,460 for the Santa Fe Animal Shelter. And the Santa Prom Closet received $900 from our business sponsors: Wear Your GRACE, Cupcake & Malouf on the Plaza… a total of $13,151.67
- A checkbook from Alberta E. Sedgley was found at our last meeting. There is no phone # on the checks so please email email@example.com so we can get your checkbook back to you.
- Coming Home Connection is having their summer fundraiser on Sunday August 27th at the Scottish Rite Temple from 2:30 to 4:30. Details online at www.cominghomeconntion.org
- Registration now for “Sacred Storytelling” in the Jemez Springs with Samantha Dunn, Jennie Oppenheimer & Cheryl Jacobs. The retreat is Nov. 1-6. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Alzheimer’s Walk for a Cure – Aug. 26 at 10am on the Plaza. They are still looking for walk sponsors, teams & volunteers. For more information reach out to David Davis, the Santa Fe Director –email@example.com
- I highly recommend Thaddeus Richardson, owner of Punchlist New Mexico for complete home maintenance, remodel and repair in Santa Fe. If you need some work on hour house give him a call 505-980-1027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Gift Certificate Giveaway
Sign Up Here to win a free $50 gift certificate from The Beat Goes On, Upscale Resale at 333 Montezuma Ave. in Santa Fe
Have something you want to post to the Cool List? Email me & I’ll be happy to share.
Please forward this onto your friends in Santa Fe and ask them to Sign Up for my emails! Thank you!!