Welcome to the Cool List, my blog about cool things happening in Santa Fe. Please share.
Cool Pick of the Week
InterPlanetary Project Event #1 Panel Discussion: science fiction authors, scientists, explorers, and artists will meet for a conversation at the Lensic to discuss issues around the core question: What will it take to become an InterPlanetary civilization? Panelists include: planetary scientist Lindy Elkins-Tanton, screenwriter Jonathan Nolan, artist Dario Robleto professor of astronomy Sandra Moore Faber and more. Tues., July 18, 2017, at 7:30 pm at the Lensic. Tickets $5
Cool Posts to Share
- RSVP for SFWomen2Women Luncheon: Wed. July 19 with guest speaker Lynn Dimet, Circulatory Specialist talking about “Healthy Circulation for a More Vibrant Life” P.S, Here are the dates for the rest of our luncheons this year: Aug. 23, Sept. 20 & Oct 25. Mark your calendars and plan to join us!
- Gallery Opening “Who’s Drinking This Cup of Tea?” at Natasha Santa Fe, Fri. July 14, 403 S. Guadalupe from 5 – 7 pm
- Tickets on Sale Now for the Platinum Music Awards being held at the Lensic July 21. The event benefits NM Music Commission’s Music in the Schools Program & the Solace Crisis Treatment Center. For tickets go to www.lensic.org/events
- 100 Women Who Care Meeting on Wed. Aug. 2 from 6-7 pm at Hotel Santa Fe/Kiva AB Ballroom
- The Santa Fe Chapter of the Awesome Foundation is accepting applications for a $1,000 micro-grant that will be awarded to invest in a local project that aims to make Santa Fe a better place to live, work, and play. The grant is open to individuals and groups with no prerequisites. Applications are due by August 4, 2017, with the grant to be awarded in September. Apply online at http://www.awesomefoundation.org/en/chapters/santafe or email email@example.com for more information.
Cool Reads & Book Give-Away
Summer Reading List and Book Give-Away: Click Here for your chance to win a free signed copy of the new bookWild Lives: Leading Conservationists on the Animals and the Planet They Love by Janie Chodosh & Lori Robinson
What have you read lately that you liked? Let me know.
Have something you want to post to the Cool List? Email me & I’ll be happy to share.
Please forward this onto your friends in Santa Fe and ask them to Sign Up for my emails! Thank you!!