Welcome to the Cool List, my blog about cool things happening in Santa Fe. Please share.
Cool Pick of the Week:
Come Fly With Us: New Mexico Fundraising Event to support the Northern New Mexico Air Alliance
Sat. 6/24 from 6 – 9 pm at the Jet Center, Santa Fe Municipal Airport
Music by Vanilla Pop, Entertainment by Meow Wolf & Wise Fool, Food & Drinks by Cowgirl + Exciting Raffle
Cool Posts You’ve Shared:
- Pancake Volunteers Needed: Hello, I am Virginia Byrd and I am the volunteer coordinator for Pancakes on The Plaza which is on Tuesday July 4th. I am looking for more volunteers for this years event to help in the cook tents. The shifts are 6:30 am – 9:30am and 9:30am – 12:30 pm. The event is sponsored by the Rotary Clubs of Santa Fe and the proceeds go to local youth charities. If you would like to volunteer you can go to pancakesontheplaza.com and sign up online. If you have any questions, contact me at (505) 980-6317 Thank you!
- RSVP for SFWomen2Women Luncheon w/ Guest Speaker Sharon Jeffers, metaphysician, 4th generation clairvoyant & psychic medium talking about “Our Origin and Our Destiny – It’s All in the Cards” Wed. Jun 28, noon @ Cowgirl $25 at the door. Sharon is also available for private readings on 6/26 & 6/27. Email me to schedule or for more info.
- From the Santa Fe Watershed Association: River Clean-up at Alto Park Sat. 6/24 from 10 – noon (volunteers receive a $5 voucher for the festival) + Fire and Water Fiesta 6/24, 4 – 8 pm at The Bridge at Santa Fe Brewing $10 admission includes 1 raffle ticket, kids 12 and under are free…kids’ activities, dunk tank, food trucks, mini goats & music
- NM Women in Film is hosting a Directors & Editors Panel Discussion on Sun. 6/25 from 2-4 pm to prepare film makers for the upcoming 48 Hour Film Festival, while provide valuable insight collaboration, film and the director/editor relationship. Free to NMWIF members, $15 for non-members
- Santa Fe Studio Tour Sat. & Sun. 6/24 – 6/25, 10 am to 5 pm
Summer Reading List and Book Give Away: Click Here for your chance to win a free signed copy of the new book Wild Lives: Leading Conservationists on the Animals and the Planet They Love by Janie Chodosh & Lori Robinson
What have you read lately that you liked? Let me know.
Have something you want to post to the Cool List? Email me & I’ll be happy to share.
Please forward this onto your friends in Santa Fe and ask them to Sign Up for my emails! Thank you!!
One thought on “Stay Cool this Summer”
Every Sunday in the Farmers Market Building in the Railyard we have a terrific artisan market called, what else, The Railyard Artisan Market. It is air conditioned and dogs are allowed on Sunday. You can see what I sell there on my website: http://www.hillaryvermont.etsy.com.