Welcome to the Cool List, my blog about cool things happening in Santa Fe with photos, quotes and musings. Enjoy!
photo credit: Katie Rountree
Trailer for Seagull
2 Cats Productions is the collaboration between New Mexico Writer/Producer Catherine Fridey & New Mexico Actor/Director Catharine Pilafas. Between the two, they wrote, directed, produced and starred in the six minute short film that they are now hoping to take to film festivals. If you’d like to help these creative and talented women by sponsoring a film fest application fee (anywhere from $25 to $100 per application) they’d love your help. Contact Catherine Fridey at email@example.com or Catharine Pilafas at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cool Pick of the Week:
- Change Yourself, Change Your Life. The Ultimate Mind Workshop with Dr. Mao Shing Ni, doctor of acupuncture and Chinese medicine, a best-selling author, board-certified anti-aging specialist and co-founder of Yo San University and the Tao of Wellness, award-winning centers for acupuncture and integrative medicine with offices in Southern California. He’ll be in Santa Fe for a one-day workshop Sun., Apr. 9, 9 am – 5 pm at the IHM Retreat Center, 50 Mt. Carmel Road – you can register here: https://infinichi.com/
Cool Posts to Share:
- Mark you calendars for Ap. 19 & RSVP for the next Santa Fe Women to Women Luncheon. Guest speaker will be author Janie Chodosh, talking about her life as a writer and her latest book Wild Lives: Leading Conservationists on the Animals and Planet They Love. Wed. Apr. 19, Noon at Cowgirl, $25 at the door. Email: Jodyville@yahoo.com to reserve your seat
- Free Little Library at Pasatiempo Senior Center – Bring books to donate to the next SFW2W Luncheon on Apr. 19 or contact Layne Vickers Smith, email email@example.com to schedule a pick up.
- New Gallery in Town! Stop in sometime to the new 7 Arts Gallery at 125 Lincoln. It’s an artist-to-public art gallery and studio…think farm-to-table restaurant, and one of our 100 Women Who Care members, Karen Milstein is an artist there. See the gallery & works-in-progress in the studio area – kinda cool!
- Book Talk from author, Heloise Jones: The Writer’s Block Myth – A Guide to Get Past Stuck & Experience Lasting Creative Freedom. You’ll glean insights and tools to help you move forward. Sat., Apr. 15, 2 – 3 pm, SF Library – Main Branch
Yummy Spring Recipe
Have something you want to post to the Cool List? Email me.
Please share this with your friends and ask them to Sign Up for my emails! Thank you!!