Welcome to the Cool List, my blog about cool things happening in Santa Fe with photos, quotes and musings. Enjoy!
Feels like a pancake kind of a day.
Cool Pick of the Week:
- Inauguration Day Labyrinth Walk: The Labyrinth Resource Group of Santa Fe welcomes the community to walk the labyrinth and contemplate their role in the coming year. This is not a political or protest event. Fri. Jan. 10. Museum of International Folk Art
Posts to Share:
- EFT Tapping Group for Difficult Emotions directed by Andi Sutherland, Wed. Jan. 18, 6:30pm at the Sage Inn $15
- Please join us for the Santa Fe Women to Women Monthly Lunch – a way to meet women in Santa Fe, share stories, exchange ideas and make new friends. Wed. Jan. 25 at noon at Cowgirl. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. $25 cash at the door. Our guest speaker this month will be Jamie Douglass talking about the Santa Fe Neighbors Village.
- I’ve had a couple of requests again lately from people who want to start a writing group. If you’re interested, email me at email@example.com.
- 2nd Annual Winter Fabric & Pottery Sale by Janet Lever-Wood & Marguerite Wilson, Sat. Jan. 28 – Sun. Jan. 29 10 – 5. 9 Fido Lane, or call 505-670-8219 for an appointment
- If you’re looking for someone to do Home Remodeling Projects big or small, I highly recommend Thaddeus Richardson with Punchlist New Mexico: tile work, kitchen cabinet install, weather damage repair…whatever your house needs. Licensed & bonded. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 505-980-1027.
What are you reading and loving? Let me know & I’ll share.
Have something you want to post to the Cool List? Email me.
Please share this with your friends and ask them to Sign Up for my emails! Thank you!!